NH Gives Community Partner Toolkit
Use some of these sample communications below to start spreading the word about your involvement in NH Gives. When sharing on social media, make sure you're always using the official hashtag, nhgives to be included in the conversation!
Facebook and Twitter
Social media is a great way to share about supporting a giving day - so make sure you're using it leading up to and on June 6-7! You can use social media to share with employees and constituents how you're supporting NH Gives and amplifying the giving efforts.
- Announce your participation: We are excited to announce our support of nhgives on June 6-7! Mark your calendars for June 6-7 to give to your favorite nonprofit!
See more sample social media posts
Share pictures of your business, employees, and customers participating in NH Gives on Instagram. Make sure you're using the hashtag so people can keep up: nhgives! Check out the downloadable graphics that are available for you to use.
Social media is a great tool for spreading the word to people that follow you on social media, however, there is no substitute for a direct, targeted email to your employees, customers, or even personal network. Consider sending emails that correspond to your social media activity, as well as direct targeted asks. Here is a sample email to get you thinking on how you want to spread the word!
Subject: Help us support the nonprofits who make this community great!
On June 6-7, join the ORGANIZATION and thousands of your neighbors from across the Granite State for NH Gives — 24 hours of giving for the nonprofit organizations that have always been there for New Hampshire when we needed them the most.
Since the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits launched NH Gives in 2016, the event has raised more than $8 million from thousands of donors to support hundreds of nonprofits across New Hampshire. Last year was record breaking with more than $3.8 million going to nearly 600 nonprofits
Want to help us beat those numbers in 2022 and help raise critical support for New Hampshire’s nonprofits?
- Spread the word about this amazing event
- Become a fundraiser for your favorite nonprofit
- Donate on June 6-7.
Make supporting your favorite cause unique to you!
- Find your favorite nonprofit. Visit NHGives.org to search hundreds of participating nonprofits across New Hampshire.
- Give to a nonprofit. You can start donating as soon as the site opens at 5 PM on June 6.
- Spread the word. Let your friends, family and colleagues know about NH Gives and who you are supporting. Use the hashtag #nhgives to be part of the conversation.
For questions about NH Gives and how you can get involved please visit NHGives.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready to give on June 6-7. Together, we can do something big for New Hampshire! Together, we can give.