Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefiting partner NH Gives requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by NH Gives and the roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)(3) and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization is headquartered in or provides services in New Hampshire.
- I confirm that my organization is registered with the NH Charitable Trusts Unit.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to NH Gives to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the NH Gives link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote NH Gives over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in NH Gives.
- I understand that NH Gives is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that NH Gives has no control of this process.
- I understand that only donations made through the NH Gives portal during the 24 hour giving period will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of NH Gives.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor and that those funds will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer.